Cold Shrink Tubes are shrinkable tubes that can cover entire junctions of antenna and rf jumper cable in telecommunication base stations. The core is removed after the tube has been positioned for installation over a cable connection, terminal lug, etc., allowing the tube to shrink and form a water-resistant seal. The insulating tube is made of solid silicone rubber which contains platinum catalysts.
Application of Wetra WCS01 cold shrink tubes:
Isolation of mobile phone base station antennas – jumper cable connection. Cold shrink tube provides perfect physical protection and moisture sealing in the connection of antenna – jumper cable. It results in less vswr problems, better communication quality.
Specifications of Wetra cold shrink tube:
- Very simple and fast installation, does not require any special tools
- Heating process in not needed
- Have advanced corrosive resistance
- Good thermal stability
- Allowed long time operating temperature: -65°C～ 250°C
- Seals tight, retains its resiliency and pressure even after prolonged years of aging and exposure
- Excellent wet electrical properties
- Resists ozone